What is E-ZPass?
E-ZPass is an automatic, electronic toll collection system that quickly and efficiently moves traffic through the Ohio Turnpike and along much of the East Coast. A motorist with an E-ZPass transponder mounted on the inside of the windshield, can travel through E-ZPass toll lanes seamlessly with the toll automatically deducted from your account. It's like having exact change every time, but even easier.
The E-ZPass Connection
E-ZPass users have a smooth and easy drive on toll roads not only in Ohio, but also in other states that use E-ZPass. Just drive through any toll lane marked 'E-ZPass', and you will be good to go with your account in good standing.
Current E-ZPass States:
Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia and West Virginia.
- No more searching for loose change.
- Electronic toll lanes cut down wait times at tollbooths.
- Discounted fares are offered on the Ohio Turnpike.
- E-ZPass is easy to install -- no tools required.
- Use helps reduce emissions, conserve fuel, and ease traffic congestion.